This is a part-time tipped position that could become full-time. Experience is helpful, but will train someone with related skills (cashiering, food service, bar tending) who is looking for a career, who loves the science and art of coffee.
- Using traditional espresso machine (not a push button model), make specialty coffee drinks.
- Serve coffee, tea and old fashioned soda fountain drinks to take-out customers and for servers to deliver to table customers.
- Plate desserts or pack them for take-out.
- Manage POS and act as back-up bank for servers.
- Follow all hygiene regulations and best practices.
- Perform side-work as required.
- Maintain professionalism with customers and co-workers at all times.
- Operate as part of a team with kitchen, servers, dishwashers and managers.
- Initial position is for evening hours – typically 2-8pm, 2-3 days per week.
Interested applicants should pick up an application or drop off their resume at Longbranch Cafe & Bakery.