As part of the Chamber's 100th Annual Banquet, every attendee will have the opportunity to win a fantastic prize. Everyone at the banquet will receive a complimentary Centennial Raffle ticket. Additionally, those who want to better their odds, can purchase additional chances at just $20 each. A total of 1,200 tickets will be available.
During the course of the Annual Banquet, one lucky raffle ticket will be drawn and the ticket holder will be invited on stage where he or she will select one envelope from a collection of 25 envelopes. Once the winner has made the selection, he or she will win the prize listed in the envelope. Possible prizes include:
- The winner's choice of a 2017 Ford Fusion or Ford Escape from Vogler Motor Company
- A brand-new Harley-Davidson motorcycle courtesy of Black Diamond Harley-Davidson
- A Complete Living Room of Furniture from The Furniture King
- A Marquis Spa Hot Tub from Paradise Pools and Spas
- A Whirlpool Side-by-Side Stainless Steel Refrigerator courtesy of Murdale True Value
- A pair of SIU Athletics Golden Tickets including season admission and VIP parking
- A diamond necklace and matching earrings from T.J.'s Fine Jewelry
- A 70" HDTV courtesy of Affordable Gas and Electric and Homefield Energy
- Complete room of carpet, pad and professional installation from Ground FX Flooring
- A one-year family membership at Gold's Gym of Carbondale
- A new HVAC system and professional installation from Jacobs Air Conditioning and Heating
- An 8' by 12' tool shed from Cook Portable Warehouses
- Plastic surgery or more than $1,000 in skin care products from Southern Illinois Healthcare
- Taste of Carbondale: $1000 in restaurant gift cards
- A custom-built 12' by 12' paver patio from Logan Hollow Landscaping
- A Kohler bath and kitchen fixture prize package from Cory Mohr Design.
- A Premium Golf Membership to Keller's Crossing at Stone Creek.
- Cash prizes ranging from $1,000 to $3,000
- Season Family Pass to the Carbondale Super Splash Park and a Family Golf Pass at Hickory Ridge Golf Center
The winner has the option to take the prize in the envelope drawn or $1,000 cash. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, titles, licenses, fees, etc. and will receive an appropriate 1099 form for tax purposes. Only one prize will be awarded. Restrictions apply on some prizes. Prizes subject to change. Winner must be attendance at the time of the drawing.